Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» No real love??
The fake dream I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:53 pm by Guest

» ft7 2br ebnato fmaza raa
The fake dream I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:20 pm by lola

» plz read it's mine
The fake dream I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:16 am by lola

» interessting news
The fake dream I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:58 pm by lola

» A to Z oF Friendship...
The fake dream I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:03 pm by lola

» &&..............*** !! if one day ***.............&a
The fake dream I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:36 pm by lola

» El WaLaD mOOOsHiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
The fake dream I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:58 pm by M..B..S

» help me...
The fake dream I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:55 pm by M..B..S

The fake dream I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:51 pm by M..B..S

» ReadY FoR LiFe...
The fake dream I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:40 pm by M..B..S

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The fake dream

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*::Genuine::*
AdMiNStRaToR
AdMiNStRaToR

Female
Number of posts : 1067
Registration date : 2007-06-23

The fake dream Empty
PostSubject: The fake dream   The fake dream I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 3:05 pm

this is a story i wrote just yesterday i hope you would like it..
I look from the window of the bus i am taking to an unknown place..people going and people coming,birds in the sky and my tears in my eyes..The weather is too hot cause we are in summer,i can hardly breath but although it's hot but my soul is freezing.hardly stoping that tear from falling,i couldn't help it, i couldn't resist anymore.Many thoughts and wonders in my mind and i only had tears to descripe them.Everyone looked at me at once but their cold stone black hearts seemed not to care.An old man came and sat beside me and wondered why i was crying while i have no responsibilities to take and i am a still young lady.finally someone cared about me,but i couldn't speak,like my tongue is captured by an invisible power.i had nothing but to choose silence than talking.the man understood and sat for a while then got off the bus.As i am a young writer in early 20s i grapped my pen and a few papers and told my story to my best friend for 22 years,the papers.i began writting my story..My name is sara,born and lived in egypt between nice people,warm weather and the famous river nile.Nothing was really important to be said about my childhood.I went to college i always dreamed to study in..media college.everything seemed so nice and normal, i was quite happy and everyone was amazed by the purity of the soul of child i had,always caring,honest and active like life is just about living.but at then i had to change to survive between the proud and the lies and devils requesting my only death and death of that purity. I became a completely different person, i lied, i cheated, i changed,My friends and parents begain a step by step taking a side away from this me. why is that??? i've always thought that the only way of greatness is power but i seem to know nothing about it and only pretended to be someone i am not and i would never be..i forget these atidudes and returned the old sara everyone loved and got my life back and that was the end. my story may seem like a film where everything breaks down suddenly then it returns to be better than what it was but no, that really wasn't the end. it was just the begining. i graduated from my college. at then my one and only dream was to travel to america.the country of power.i did, i traveled to america just 3 month after grauduation,everyone was sad cause i had to go but they appreciated that dream and they promised to write for me every week.I lived in america and it wasn't that nice,full of crimes and everyone only dreaming of money.2 weeks and i have got a flat and a job as a director and producer of a show. that's where i met my best friend Juliette.yes,her name is as the legend juliette that loved romeo and she was always proud about it.she was funny,seeking fame in many ways , she was nice to everyone and always supported me before supporting herself.she was the only angel i saw in these beasts that are only seeking money and revenge before anything else.i wrote a film about conquered countries of course america and iraq but everyone was againest it,of course because it was the reality.it was such a failure for me and to everyone.i had a warning from losing my job but i kept away from such films even that i know it's true.i was writting a perfect story of a film and i wake up and i found that juliette stole it and puplished it by her name..that's how she became so famous and she took were we lived together alone and toke my job and my life and everything i deserved. i lost her just that simple..i wrote for my family 30 timesin10 Months but i got only one response after being 5 years in america i returned to egypt. everyone seemed not to know me like i was someone they never saw, my mother died and they were afraid to tell me that i would come or that something happens to me,!!!
many friends are married and got children now and i am the only person who doesn't know about it.. i forget there my family and my friends and forgot about egypt, but they olso forget about me by writting me back once in 10 months..like i didn't travel but i died. And here i am in that bus looking to what i had achieved by chasing a fake dream, amazed by how can time change people and how they look to you after years of being away..and how can some people act quiet good that they love you and care about you..amazed by how life can be so cruel on someone chased a fake dream. I opoligize for egypt that i knew how much she is precious after being far away from her i am sorry for leaving her for seeking a dream of america that made me lose everything.. i guess now if that old man was here he would know who foolish i was because nothing worth leaving family and friends and life for chasing a dream that was so fake and wrong in the end,only reality rules and now after i lost everything, i have nothing to do but crying..for chasing a fake dream.
Back to top Go down
https://endless-life.forumotion.com
smartie
AcTiVe UsEr
AcTiVe UsEr
smartie

Female
Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2007-07-01

The fake dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fake dream   The fake dream I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 8:46 pm

great story...and true...i wouldnt let u ever leave egypt anyway.
looking foreward to c u sooo soon
Back to top Go down
AdMiNStRaToR
AdMiNStRaToR

Female

The fake dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fake dream   The fake dream I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 8:48 pm

ya i see,you didn't really like it anyway it was just something in my mind and i wanted to write it and it isn't about me it is about sara the girl in the story so thanks anyway
Back to top Go down
AdMiNStRaToR
AdMiNStRaToR

Female

The fake dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fake dream   The fake dream I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 3:28 pm

no more comments about my story?????!!!!!
Back to top Go down
M..B..S
AdMiNStRaToR
AdMiNStRaToR
M..B..S

Male
Number of posts : 1614
Registration date : 2007-06-24

The fake dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fake dream   The fake dream I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 7:25 pm

its very wonderful
great donia
thanks alot
go on
c'est la vie
Back to top Go down
https://endless-life.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

The fake dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fake dream   The fake dream I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The fake dream