Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» No real love??
To resist or not to resist I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:53 pm by Guest

» ft7 2br ebnato fmaza raa
To resist or not to resist I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:20 pm by lola

» plz read it's mine
To resist or not to resist I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:16 am by lola

» interessting news
To resist or not to resist I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:58 pm by lola

» A to Z oF Friendship...
To resist or not to resist I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:03 pm by lola

» &&..............*** !! if one day ***.............&a
To resist or not to resist I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:36 pm by lola

» El WaLaD mOOOsHiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
To resist or not to resist I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:58 pm by M..B..S

» help me...
To resist or not to resist I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:55 pm by M..B..S

To resist or not to resist I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:51 pm by M..B..S

» ReadY FoR LiFe...
To resist or not to resist I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:40 pm by M..B..S

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

To resist or not to resist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*::Genuine::*
AdMiNStRaToR
AdMiNStRaToR

Female
Number of posts : 1067
Registration date : 2007-06-23

To resist or not to resist Empty
PostSubject: To resist or not to resist   To resist or not to resist I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 9:42 pm

i got this title from another blogspot but the way i will write now is totally different about it's idea..to resist or not to resist...nowadays while only the richest and the strongest can survive,while people are taken as slaves a day by day,while you don't really know how could your day be worse.the question isn't really why are they doing this to us or when will they be fare... the question is to resist or not to resist?
should people in conquered countries like iraq and palastine resist these beasts or shouldn't they resist to save their lives.you would simply say they would resist,and i would have said that too but i figured out that we see everything so simple because we didn't lose a person of our families in war. Should poor people on streets all over countries resist poorness and sickness and even death,or should they thank god and stay the way they are?
should we resist the illusion we are living in? should we resist pain? should we resist everything that is very unfair and that controls us even that it doesn't have the right to?
these are question might seem so easy but believe me most of people now are choosing not to resist,not because they just want the easy way.but because their resistence can destroy them into parts . I asked all these questions but i am olso the person that tells you that i have no answer and olso you don't have any. Thank you shakespear for saying :"To be or not to be" but i will certainlly nowadays choose NOT TO BE....<i got this title from another blogspot but the way i will write now is totally different about it's idea..to resist or not to resist...nowadays while only the richest and the strongest can survive,while people are taken as slaves a day by day,while you don't really know how could your day be worse.the question isn't really why are they doing this to us or when will they be fare... the question is to resist or not to resist?
should people in conquered countries like iraq and palastine resist these beasts or shouldn't they resist to save their lives.you would simply say they would resist,and i would have said that too but i figured out that we see everything so simple because we didn't lose a person of our families in war. Should poor people on streets all over countries resist poorness and sickness and even death,or should they thank god and stay the way they are?
should we resist the illusion we are living in? should we resist pain? should we resist everything that is very unfair and that controls us even that it doesn't have the right to?
these are question might seem so easy but believe me most of people now are choosing not to resist,not because they just want the easy way.but because their resistence can destroy them into parts . I asked all these questions but i am olso the person that tells you that i have no answer and olso you don't have any. Thank you shakespear for saying :"To be or not to be" but i will certainlly nowadays choose NOT TO BE....l
Back to top Go down
https://endless-life.forumotion.com
M..B..S
AdMiNStRaToR
AdMiNStRaToR
M..B..S

Male
Number of posts : 1614
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: To resist or not to resist   To resist or not to resist I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 11:01 pm

to be or not to be
its very great
Back to top Go down
https://endless-life.forumotion.com/
AdMiNStRaToR
AdMiNStRaToR

Female
Number of posts : 1067
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: To resist or not to resist   To resist or not to resist I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 11:02 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
https://endless-life.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To resist or not to resist   To resist or not to resist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To resist or not to resist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GeNeRaL TaLk :: Endless section-
Jump to: