Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» No real love??
Againest m.r unknown THE GUEST I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:53 pm by Guest

» ft7 2br ebnato fmaza raa
Againest m.r unknown THE GUEST I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:20 pm by lola

» plz read it's mine
Againest m.r unknown THE GUEST I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:16 am by lola

» interessting news
Againest m.r unknown THE GUEST I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:58 pm by lola

» A to Z oF Friendship...
Againest m.r unknown THE GUEST I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:03 pm by lola

» &&..............*** !! if one day ***.............&a
Againest m.r unknown THE GUEST I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:36 pm by lola

» El WaLaD mOOOsHiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Againest m.r unknown THE GUEST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:58 pm by M..B..S

» help me...
Againest m.r unknown THE GUEST I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:55 pm by M..B..S

Againest m.r unknown THE GUEST I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:51 pm by M..B..S

» ReadY FoR LiFe...
Againest m.r unknown THE GUEST I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:40 pm by M..B..S

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Againest m.r unknown THE GUEST

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*::Genuine::*
AdMiNStRaToR
AdMiNStRaToR

Female
Number of posts : 1067
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Againest m.r unknown THE GUEST Empty
PostSubject: Againest m.r unknown THE GUEST   Againest m.r unknown THE GUEST I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 4:56 pm

hey everyone that's me, donia.well lately we faced a big problem that is called unknown and i wanted to explain the whole thing to the people who didn't quiet understand the whole story.once and in a normal day i found a reply from a person called UNKOWN
and he said this site is full of boring people that have to stop being nice to each other!!!!!!!!!! in the begining i thought he is a SICO!and a bored person who is just having fun..and i answered quiet politely and you can judge that i was sooo comb and polite and quiet and i told him he has no right for judging us and so on,anyway the replies began to be more..and more unrespectable and contained more insalt to the people in this site..and i made sure i didn't delete any of his replies so everyone can see the full truth without any faking from me or mesho of course.then me and everyone realized that he always insalted everyone except me and then he said i am the only beautiful person here and i am the only person qualified in writing and he loves me and so on..and the big surprise that he said i know him.simply this person is sick and terrible and very very unbrave or should i say a coward??everyone here knows i made sure to warn him once,twice and even more so i finally exploded and i apologize for this so at the end all i am asking that you never care about this sick person untill he is brave enough to tell me who he is and then it will become more personal to me and it will be my bussiness and my problem to end.

thank you for your patience..

yours,donia (admin)
Back to top Go down
https://endless-life.forumotion.com
lolly136
AcTiVe UsEr
AcTiVe UsEr
lolly136

Female
Number of posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: Againest m.r unknown THE GUEST   Againest m.r unknown THE GUEST I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 5:01 pm

ok and done
Back to top Go down
AdMiNStRaToR
AdMiNStRaToR

Female

PostSubject: Re: Againest m.r unknown THE GUEST   Againest m.r unknown THE GUEST I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 5:03 pm

thanks for your support lolly
Back to top Go down
smartie
AcTiVe UsEr
AcTiVe UsEr
smartie

Female
Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Againest m.r unknown THE GUEST   Againest m.r unknown THE GUEST I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 10:19 pm

i think its good like this and maybe the only thing you can do.
i still dont believe you know him cause he just said yes to the answer...but which answer we dont know????

Neutral hanshof...wait and see what will happen

YOURS KORNI
Back to top Go down
smartie
AcTiVe UsEr
AcTiVe UsEr
smartie

Female
Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Againest m.r unknown THE GUEST   Againest m.r unknown THE GUEST I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 10:52 pm

but if the really knows you...it will be easy to find out who he is:

1. list the nams of the people who know about this site.

2. look at their english skills (cauz his english is reelly good, no writing mistakes at all, good expression)

3.look at their sense of humor (cause he is able to use sarcastic language)

= people who might be mr. unknown.

but maybe the answer was yes to any other question? and he just knew the site by luck when he was online?

give us names whn you evalutated all people

YOURS KORNI
Back to top Go down
AdMiNStRaToR
AdMiNStRaToR

Female

PostSubject: Re: Againest m.r unknown THE GUEST   Againest m.r unknown THE GUEST I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 11:40 pm

do you think i don't think or take actions after what he did??first he's a guy and i have no friends but maybe he isn't a friend and he just know me plus no one from my friends is that good in english plus he has no sense of humor while all my friends have

i hate him and i say it with all my feelings and i guess he isn't brave enough to say who he is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Againest m.r unknown THE GUEST   Againest m.r unknown THE GUEST I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Againest m.r unknown THE GUEST
Page 1 of 1