Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» No real love??
Let's stop the non-sense I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:53 pm by Guest

» ft7 2br ebnato fmaza raa
Let's stop the non-sense I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:20 pm by lola

» plz read it's mine
Let's stop the non-sense I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:16 am by lola

» interessting news
Let's stop the non-sense I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:58 pm by lola

» A to Z oF Friendship...
Let's stop the non-sense I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:03 pm by lola

» &&..............*** !! if one day ***.............&a
Let's stop the non-sense I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:36 pm by lola

» El WaLaD mOOOsHiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Let's stop the non-sense I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:58 pm by M..B..S

» help me...
Let's stop the non-sense I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:55 pm by M..B..S

Let's stop the non-sense I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:51 pm by M..B..S

» ReadY FoR LiFe...
Let's stop the non-sense I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:40 pm by M..B..S

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Let's stop the non-sense

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*::Genuine::*
AdMiNStRaToR
AdMiNStRaToR
*::Genuine::*

Female
Number of posts : 1067
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Let's stop the non-sense Empty
PostSubject: Let's stop the non-sense   Let's stop the non-sense I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:34 am

Let's stop the non-sense is my new topic, a strange title yeah i agree but you can simply understand what i'm talking about! Honestly, just when i looked back to a couple of my topics here , once i am lonely, once i am depressed, once i'm hurt.. well actually, this is non-sense!As a reader, when i read those words of mine,they seemed like a grown-up's point of view in life, alot of non-sense about rude painful people , about the poor people in life and how we should save them, about myself too! I felt bored! yes,personally i only appreciate a writer who could never bring his readers to one point when they have to say: "God, I am so bored, reading sucks!". From now on, i will not try to be a smart girl, hail to us guys! yes we the teenagers, we who are stuck in the middle of everything, first they blame us for being technology freaks then they blame us for being success freaks!! Ok,I know that there are some of you who are not teenagers, but so what?? you guys will soon be graduated from college and you'll be just as free as we are!. So,let's get real! our site users are counted on fingers, so i am actually authorized to write whatever i want!.. Let's stop the non-sense is a campaign for every person who think he's tired from life's non-sense, fake friends, jobs applications that usually get you nowhere, planning your future.. etc. Here will always be the (YOURSPACE area) just come here, sit back, relax and get a cup of anything and a little snack , and just simply type whatever is on your mind, i guarintee you that there is no one who will mind it! LET'S STOP THE NON-SENSE.

P.S: Try to actually reply to the topic! I am a little bit rude, yes i know, but my mood is responsible , so just sew me!
Back to top Go down
https://endless-life.forumotion.com

Let's stop the non-sense
Page 1 of 1