Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» No real love??
Once upon a time I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:53 pm by Guest

» ft7 2br ebnato fmaza raa
Once upon a time I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:20 pm by lola

» plz read it's mine
Once upon a time I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:16 am by lola

» interessting news
Once upon a time I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:58 pm by lola

» A to Z oF Friendship...
Once upon a time I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:03 pm by lola

» &&..............*** !! if one day ***.............&a
Once upon a time I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:36 pm by lola

» El WaLaD mOOOsHiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Once upon a time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:58 pm by M..B..S

» help me...
Once upon a time I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:55 pm by M..B..S

Once upon a time I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:51 pm by M..B..S

» ReadY FoR LiFe...
Once upon a time I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:40 pm by M..B..S

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Once upon a time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
smartie
AcTiVe UsEr
AcTiVe UsEr
smartie

Female
Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Once upon a time Empty
PostSubject: Once upon a time   Once upon a time I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 8:55 pm

Once upon a time there was a site. It had not many users but the few users of the site put their hearts in this site and set their souls free.
Than suddently, unexpected the users changed...everyone just hold a grief monologe or a poem about their sad and desperate life, how hard reality would be, how much pressure they had on their shoulders, how dreams, hope, imagination and even love would fade in daily life, how fake society seems with false expectations that made every single one a prisoner.
The site became a sad place, that lost its easyness and talent soon turned out to be used to point out the own desperation. Since the users just fokus on themselves...they seem to grow up somehow...it became clear that the site had its best times in the past and is about to die soon...it seems to be dead already.

So if you are brave enough answer...
...if not you did just what i expected!
Back to top Go down
M..B..S
AdMiNStRaToR
AdMiNStRaToR
M..B..S

Male
Number of posts : 1614
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Once upon a time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time   Once upon a time I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 9:08 pm

right nini
but we should prevent it from dieing
it should last forever
it's realy my true home feeling's home
i will go back
who will come with me??
Back to top Go down
https://endless-life.forumotion.com/
*::Genuine::*
AdMiNStRaToR
AdMiNStRaToR

Female
Number of posts : 1067
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Once upon a time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time   Once upon a time I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 11:57 pm

Excuse me everybody,This is NON-SENSE! The fact of us writing-or better say you and moshi it has been along time since i wrote anything- about how sad life could be,how dreams fade and hopes break,how love is an imaginary fairy tale and other desperte topics doesn't make this site a bad one in fact the space our lonely site has given us made us better writers and more creative ones especially you two.Talking about what we fear most,what we expect but never happens,broken hearts,lost love are all important topics that can not be ignored,shakespeare did write about love but his own desperte space was mixed with feelings of love and happiness,he always found such a great way to express interwind emotions and so do we i am not comparing us to him but any great writer must change his path from once in a while,a writer writes with his soul, he only lets his mind to choose words to unfill them upon paper,a true writer never cares if someone read or didn't read his emotions he only cares about how far he was able to express feelings of other lost or happy souls.By the way i am not attacking you korni but i believe that this site was one of the main reasons for our creativity growth .Let me tell you the story my own way,once upon a time,3 souls,1 site,3 different believes,1 sole target: expressing our lost selves as another way to be saved.

Please don't think i'm personally attacking you,but i am just expressing my opinion,thank you for telling us yours and hopefully we'll try to change the quiet shape of our site.
once again i thank both of u
author: unbroken.
Back to top Go down
https://endless-life.forumotion.com
smartie
AcTiVe UsEr
AcTiVe UsEr
smartie

Female

Once upon a time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time   Once upon a time I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:55 pm

Well you didnt understand me...
...i mean everyone writes their stuff and the others say a word or two about it. That is not what poetry is about. There is absolutly no discussion on this site. I know my "telling you this" was agressive, but I wanted it to be agressive because at least...it would end up in a discussion...

comunicate people
Back to top Go down
M..B..S
AdMiNStRaToR
AdMiNStRaToR
M..B..S

Male
Number of posts : 1614
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Once upon a time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time   Once upon a time I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 7:50 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://endless-life.forumotion.com/
smartie
AcTiVe UsEr
AcTiVe UsEr
smartie

Female

Once upon a time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time   Once upon a time I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:17 pm

What a Face killed What a Face back What a Face to What a Face silence What a Face
Back to top Go down
AdMiNStRaToR
AdMiNStRaToR

Female
Number of posts : 1067
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Once upon a time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time   Once upon a time I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:56 am

ok,i guess you're right
Back to top Go down
https://endless-life.forumotion.com
smartie
AcTiVe UsEr
AcTiVe UsEr
smartie

Female

Once upon a time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time   Once upon a time I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 5:29 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Once upon a time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time   Once upon a time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Once upon a time
Page 1 of 1