Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» No real love??
My mind and my heart were fighting today.. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:53 pm by Guest

» ft7 2br ebnato fmaza raa
My mind and my heart were fighting today.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:20 pm by lola

» plz read it's mine
My mind and my heart were fighting today.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:16 am by lola

» interessting news
My mind and my heart were fighting today.. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:58 pm by lola

» A to Z oF Friendship...
My mind and my heart were fighting today.. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:03 pm by lola

» &&..............*** !! if one day ***.............&a
My mind and my heart were fighting today.. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:36 pm by lola

» El WaLaD mOOOsHiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
My mind and my heart were fighting today.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:58 pm by M..B..S

» help me...
My mind and my heart were fighting today.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:55 pm by M..B..S

My mind and my heart were fighting today.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:51 pm by M..B..S

» ReadY FoR LiFe...
My mind and my heart were fighting today.. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:40 pm by M..B..S

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

My mind and my heart were fighting today..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*::Genuine::*
AdMiNStRaToR
AdMiNStRaToR

Female
Number of posts : 1067
Registration date : 2007-06-23

My mind and my heart were fighting today.. Empty
PostSubject: My mind and my heart were fighting today..   My mind and my heart were fighting today.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:08 pm

In ultimate, amazing and unike inspiration of one poem written by one of our best writer's, i thought to write this topic.My mind and my heart were fighting today is a simple fact comes with being a human .. the non-ending fight between doing what you feel or what you think is right, never leaves you..it's just controled by our personalities..if you are a practical person..a go-getter one ,you'll always think by your mind..ignore your feelings..ignore the sweet taste of being lead by the power of love . If you are a dreamer..a sensual person and a sensitive one you'll be naturaly lead by your heart and your feelings which could be mostly blind . I've thought alot,but eventually guys being lead by your heart is one of the worst choices a person could make, cause in the end..you'll end up with a broken heart and no words to explain what you reached. But on the other hand , your mind WILL save you .. everything will make sense..everything will be okay and also,cold..and dead.
I've tried to skip the usual fight between a person's mind and heart but in the end..
MY MIND AND MY HEART WERE FIGHTING TODAY.
Back to top Go down
https://endless-life.forumotion.com
smartie
AcTiVe UsEr
AcTiVe UsEr
smartie

Female
Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: My mind and my heart were fighting today..   My mind and my heart were fighting today.. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:46 pm

first of all thanks for the compliments in the beginning.
second: the topic is really difficult. I guess you cant find happiness if you dont find a balance between heart and mind. The easiest case would be, when your heart and mind are telling you the same things. If so: congratulations! If not: your life will be a constant fight searching for the right.

Great topic,
go on.

NINI
Back to top Go down
smartie
AcTiVe UsEr
AcTiVe UsEr
smartie

Female
Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: My mind and my heart were fighting today..   My mind and my heart were fighting today.. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:50 pm

Just alittle ad (I took these words from a song by Rhianna "Unfaithful"):
"...It is the story of my life, I am searching for the right, but it keeps avoiding me..."
Back to top Go down
AdMiNStRaToR
AdMiNStRaToR

Female
Number of posts : 1067
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: My mind and my heart were fighting today..   My mind and my heart were fighting today.. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:11 pm

thanks korni
Back to top Go down
https://endless-life.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My mind and my heart were fighting today..   My mind and my heart were fighting today.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My mind and my heart were fighting today..
Page 1 of 1