Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» No real love??
EnGlanD League standings I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:53 pm by Guest

» ft7 2br ebnato fmaza raa
EnGlanD League standings I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:20 pm by lola

» plz read it's mine
EnGlanD League standings I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:16 am by lola

» interessting news
EnGlanD League standings I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:58 pm by lola

» A to Z oF Friendship...
EnGlanD League standings I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:03 pm by lola

» &&..............*** !! if one day ***.............&a
EnGlanD League standings I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:36 pm by lola

» El WaLaD mOOOsHiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
EnGlanD League standings I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:58 pm by M..B..S

» help me...
EnGlanD League standings I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:55 pm by M..B..S

EnGlanD League standings I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:51 pm by M..B..S

» ReadY FoR LiFe...
EnGlanD League standings I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:40 pm by M..B..S

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

EnGlanD League standings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
M..B..S
AdMiNStRaToR
AdMiNStRaToR
M..B..S

Male
Number of posts : 1614
Registration date : 2007-06-24

EnGlanD League standings Empty
PostSubject: EnGlanD League standings   EnGlanD League standings I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 4:48 pm

Team MP W D L Pts
Arsenal 5 4 1 0 13
Manchester City 6 4 0 2 12
Liverpool 5 3 2 0 11
Manchester United 6 3 2 1 11
Chelsea 6 3 2 1 11
West Ham United 5 3 1 1 10
Everton 6 3 1 2 10
Blackburn Rovers 5 2 3 0 9
Wigan Athletic 6 2 2 2 8
Newcastle United 5 2 2 1 8
Aston Villa 5 2 1 2 7
Birmingham City 6 2 1 3 7
Middlesbrough 6 2 1 3 7
Sunderland 6 2 1 3 7
Portsmouth 6 1 3 2 6
Fulham 6 1 2 3 5
Tottenham Hotspur 6 1 1 4 4
Reading 6 1 1 4 4
Derby County 6 1 1 4 4
Bolton Wanderers 6 1 0 5 3
Back to top Go down
https://endless-life.forumotion.com/
M..B..S
AdMiNStRaToR
AdMiNStRaToR
M..B..S

Male

PostSubject: Manchester United hit six past Shenzhen   EnGlanD League standings I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 4:52 pm

EnGlanD League standings 2007-07-23t132617z_01_mac06_rtridsp_3_soccer_12939_sq_small

EnGlanD League standings Trdel128718_12942_sq_small

Manchester United handed FC Shenzhen a footballing lesson with a 6-0 victory in Macau Monday, even though they were missing injured midfielder Paul Scholes.

Scholes sat out his side's win with a knee injury that is set to end his role in the club's Far East tour and will possibly rule him out of the start of the Premiership season.

The former England international, 32, is expected to fly home on Tuesday for a scan in Manchester after injuring his knee in training, but United hardly needed the veteran as they made light work of Shenzhen.

United manager Sir Alex Ferguson was able to hand Portuguese winger Nani his club debut against Shenzhen after the 20-year-old had sat out the first two games of the tour with an ankle injury.

The £17.3 million close season signing from Sporting Lisbon showed a glimpse of his talent midway through the first half.

By that stage, United had already shown that they were far too strong for their Chinese opponents. Cristiano Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney went close to opening the scoring before Ryan Giggs made it 1-0 on 12 minutes.

Giggs, captain for the night, tapped in from six yards after Darren Fletcher's neat pass had found Rooney on the edge of the penalty area before the United forward unselfishly squared for the Welsh forward to score.

Shenzhen could not escape their own half and Rooney doubled United's lead eight minutes later with a sublime chip over the helpless goalkeeper.

England star Rooney had been released by Giggs and he spotted the goalkeeper off his line, coolly lofting the ball over his head from 20 yards.

The crowd inside the Macau Stadium were desperate to see new boy Nani make an impact and the youngster produced the goods on 24 minutes when he netted his first United goal with a right-foot strike from 20 yards, again after good work by Giggs.

Dominant United then had a goal disallowed on 42 minutes when Wes Brown's close range strike from a Giggs corner was ruled out following a foul on goalkeeper Xiao Jianjia.

Then Ronaldo went agonisingly close to scoring one minute before the interval with a dipping free-kick that crashed against the crossbar.

United showed no mercy in the second half as they tore Shenzhen apart and rattled in three more goals to complete an emphatic victory.

Republic of Ireland midfielder John O'Shea claimed United's fourth goal on 55 minutes when Brown and Ronaldo linked up before O'Shea was left to tap in from close range.

Two minutes later, United's attacking trio of Rooney, Nani and Ronaldo teamed up, with Ronaldo netting to make it 5-0.

United manager Sir Alex Ferguson introduced Chinese forward Dong Fangzhuo as a substitute on the hour and the youngster teed up Chris Eagles to make it 6-0 with a dipping volley from 30 yards on 64 minutes.

But United failed to extend their lead, with striker Alan Smith twice having close range efforts saved by the goalkeeper in the closing stages.
Back to top Go down
M..B..S
AdMiNStRaToR
AdMiNStRaToR
M..B..S

Male

PostSubject: Van der Sar heroics deny Chelsea   EnGlanD League standings I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 4:54 pm

EnGlanD League standings Trpar1450763%5f14044%5fsq%5fmedium

Edwin van der Sar helped Manchester United strike the first blow in the battle for Premiership supremacy as the champions defeated Chelsea in the Community Shield on Sunday. The Dutch goalkeeper saved all three of Chelsea's penalties to give Sir Alex Ferguson's side a 3-0 shootout win over their bitter rivals after a feisty 1-1 draw at Wembley.

Ryan Giggs had given United a first half lead - his first ever senior goal at Wembley in 17 appearances - in the annual pre-season friendly, but Florent Malouda equalised and neither side was willing to give an inch thereafter. Three Chelsea players and one from United were booked as referee Mark Halsey tried to keep control of a bruising encounter.

As has so often been the case, there was nothing between the Premiership's pre-eminent forces. But Van der Sar, who had been criticised for his role in Didier Drogba's FA Cup final winner when the sides last met, was unbeatable in the shootout.

"My career record was 5-2 in penalty shootouts," said van der Sar. "To save three in a row is a great feeling. I think we deserved the win because we played the better football and created more clearcut chances. This is a little revenge for the FA Cup final," he concluded.

Wayne Rooney disagreed with van der Sar over the revenge element. "It doesn't make up for the FA Cup," said the England striker. "As for it being a psychological boost, I am not so sure."

Injury troubles
The defeat completed a bad day for Jose Mourinho, who had suffered a serious blow on the eve of the match when John Terry sustained reported medial knee ligament damage in training. The Chelsea captain was forced to watch from the sidelines at Wembley, and could be out for up to four weeks.

As if that wasn't bad enough, Didier Drogba and Claude Makelele had also joined Terry, Michael Ballack, Andriy Shevchenko and Wayne Bridge on the Blues' growing injury list. Mourinho was left with such a threadbare squad that he started without a recognised striker and named two goalkeepers, Carlo Cudicini and Hilario, among his substitutes.

Both sides had a point to prove and there was a definite edge to the clash. United were still smarting from that FA Cup final defeat, while the Blues wanted to show last season's surrendering of the title to United was only a temporary aberration.

United were the more fluent force for much of the game. They had the first sight of goal when Giggs seized on a deflected pass from Cristiano Ronaldo, only for Petr Cech to save well.

Ronaldo's lacklustre Cup final display was a downbeat end to a magnificent season. But he was back to his bewitching best here and helped United take the lead in the 35th minute. His perfectly-weighted pass sent Patrice Evra clear down the left and the French defender crossed towards Giggs, who showed great awareness to lift a first-time shot into the top corner.

But Chelsea drew level on the stroke of half-time. Malouda refused to let Rio Ferdinand block him as he chased Ashley Cole's lofted pass and, aided by a tug on United defender's shirt, the France winger got in front off him to poke the ball past Van der Sar.

Edwin makes the difference
On a blisteringly hot afternoon, Rooney and Tal Ben Haim did little to cool the temperature. Ben Haim had a history of clashing with Rooney during his time at Bolton Wanderers and the Chelsea new boy was at it again as he was booked for a crude body-check. It did not take Rooney long to get his revenge and he was booked for a lunge that actually did more damage to Cech than Ben Haim, as he followed through on to the keeper.

United were back on top at the start of the second half. It took another fine stop from Cech to deny Ronaldo, and Ashley Cole had to block Giggs follow-up shot. Mourinho sent on Claudio Pizarro in an attempt to give Chelsea fresh impetus and the Peru striker responded with a shot that flashed just wide.

Ferguson gave United fans a glimpse of new signing Nani for the last 20 minutes, but it was the Portuguese winger's compatriot Ronaldo who went closest to winning it. His surging run took him past Glen Johnson but Cech blocked at the near post and the match went to a shoot-out.

Now van der Sar took centre-stage. He produced a brilliant, one-handed stop from Pizarro to keep out Chelsea's first effort, then plunged to his left to deny Frank Lampard before beating away Shaun Wright-Phillips's effort.

Rooney drove home United's third kick to give Ferguson's side the psychological advantage on the eve of the new season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EnGlanD League standings   EnGlanD League standings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EnGlanD League standings
Page 1 of 1