Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» No real love??
The other side of tomorrow I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:53 pm by Guest

» ft7 2br ebnato fmaza raa
The other side of tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:20 pm by lola

» plz read it's mine
The other side of tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:16 am by lola

» interessting news
The other side of tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:58 pm by lola

» A to Z oF Friendship...
The other side of tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:03 pm by lola

» &&..............*** !! if one day ***.............&a
The other side of tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:36 pm by lola

» El WaLaD mOOOsHiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
The other side of tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:58 pm by M..B..S

» help me...
The other side of tomorrow I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:55 pm by M..B..S

The other side of tomorrow I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:51 pm by M..B..S

» ReadY FoR LiFe...
The other side of tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:40 pm by M..B..S

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The other side of tomorrow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*::Genuine::*
AdMiNStRaToR
AdMiNStRaToR

Female
Number of posts : 1067
Registration date : 2007-06-23

The other side of tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: The other side of tomorrow   The other side of tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 7:17 pm

"Saraaaaah"....shouted Nick,"Get in here,quick"he shouted again.
Sarah ran to her crazy brother Nick,he has always been everything to her a brother, a friend...and even much more.
Sarah is twenty-one while Nick is only twenty..but they always felt like twins.."the sweetest couple" as they call themselves.
"What nick??, I told you never to call me while drawing!" Sarah looked in a mess,colours all over her white shirt and her hands while she is holding her brush."Hahahahaha" laughed nick happily..
"I hope Jack doesn't see you that way!", said nick.Jack is Sarah's vioncee ..they have only been engaged a month ago.
"He will get over it!" said sarah,and they both laughed together.
"Oh my god!!!,what is this?"sarah said so and she was so amazed! "That's what you always wished to happen." smiled nick pointing to some papers on a near table with a big title at their top.."The National Artists Application!!,nick you are an angel!" shouted sarah and jumped over nick hugging him.
"Awsh,watch out girl..i am going out and i don't want to really become coloured!" smiled nick and kissed sara on her cheek .
"Don't be late or else!" said sara smiling.While nick shouted while closing the door : "Bye,sis!" leaving her in a dream coming true!...
Sara was always in love with drawing..since she was nine,she began drawing everything she saw,everyone was amazed by her talent that grow by time to become a gift unreplaceable for her.She wanted to go to The National Artist University that sponsors
only the best after a big competetion between them that decides which IS !
Sarah sat in her room , wondering if her father still doesn't agree about the university..she wished she was wrong in every way..
but she still smiled when she thinked of her brother nick and how sweet he is,he was always the fun one in the family..he had no problems in life at all.Nick could sing so well,he has his own band that goes all over the country and that is quite famous in their region.Sarah kept looking to the clock,like time doesn't pass! she decided that when nick comes back the two will step into their father's room and tell him about the university,her only dream.
After 2 hours , sarah is still in her room,drawing as always.Someone knocked her door.."Come in." said Sarah.
Nick came in with his blond hair and deep brown eyes that show so obviously he's sarah's brother except that sarah has green eyes..
"What's wrong?"he asked."Is it that obvious?"Sarah frowned.."Ya,i know my sweet sis is always smiling!"he smiled.
she looked at him and then looked back to what she was drawing."Okay..i got it,you are afraid dad won't agree about the drawing thing,huh?"he seemed serious saying that,he sat on her bed."Of course he won't,the same principle that i am a girl and girls don't follow their dreams,stay at home..have six ugly kids and fat and olso brignent in her seventh!" said sarah while nick was laughing."hahahahahaa,come on,take it easy..i will help you as always" smiled nick."Okay..we will see"said sarah.
The next day..someone knocked sarah's door so hard ..she was sleeping so her mother opened the door and opened the window,"sarah,sarah, you won't believe it!" shouted her mother."what?i want to sleep ..go away"said sarah so sleepy.
"your father agreed!!!!"shouted her mother."what???,are you kidding me??,please say you are,i possibly can't accept such a joke! great i won't have 7 children then!"laughed sarah with joy and so did someone else..."Nick!"shouted sarah,"I love you,you are great..i love you very much my brother!"then she jumped and kept hugging him while nick is laughing at her!
The whole day everyone (especially sarah) were organizing her drawings,what she will wear,her make up,and such things.
The door bell rang twice.."Sarah,open the door"Shouted nick from his room.Sarah ran to the door and opened it and suddenly.."Jack??!!,it can't be..you should be on your flight to...".."sssshhh...nothing is more important than my beautiful fioncee,i am here ..with you following your dreams!" they both smiled and sarah toke his hand and pulled him to nick's room.."stay with nick untill i finish okay?"said sarah..so Jack agreed..later,they all decided that nick will take sarah to the bus station. After goodbyes and tears...they two left their home..they kept walking and the bus station is only 5 blocks away..suddenly there was a car going so quickly and nick and sarah were passing the street..and .."Watch out sarah!!"screamed nick..and he pushed sarah away so she felt on the ground away from the car and the car hit nick taking away all sarah's dreams and nick's sweetness and brotherhood.."Noooo,nick,nick,don't leave me..not now,not now nick..not now"...screamed sarah crying with all her heart cause she left the only thing that worth to be living..not drawing,but her brother...she ran to Nick which was covered in blood and a soul that don't have much time...between her hands layed Nick hopeless knowing his time has came so soon but insidely Sarah was dying with pain worse than his...She heared Nick breathing hardly saying: I love you... my sister Sarah!..but that second he didn't know how much she already loved him.
.In his funeral..sarah was reading nick's will and with tears in her eyes..that this time..she couldn't stop them.imagining his voice saying every word:
"My dear family..i know it's sounds weird that i write my will,but for sure i thought it would be so cool if you would read it someday.You gave me a great life but with one tiny scar in it that grew with time to become the deepest hole in my foolish soul..You never supported my dreams. I admit you all agreed to my singing..except my father.Today is the seventh of september 2007..Jake is here after i called him..i couldn't want anything to mess up sarah's dream.You may all be amazed why i supported her all the time..maybe cause i didn't want what happened to me to happen to her.I am someone with no dreams or hopes or visions..friends come and leave and nothing differs to me..that's what i was afraid to oneday happen to her.My sweet sarah..after reading this,and i am dead and maybe you are still alive (i wish i am not wrong) i don't want you to give up your dreams..if there is nothing worth keeping drawing..then let me be your inspiration..let nothing stop you..break your limits and don't forget when you're standing in the dark all alone..that Someone is watching over you...don't forget the person i once was.
Nick adams"
And from that day on..sarah never stopped dreaming..she won the sponsorship by painting two hands holding..
a sister's and a brother's.
written by:donia khaled hassan el-maghraby[/size]
Back to top Go down
https://endless-life.forumotion.com
M..B..S
AdMiNStRaToR
AdMiNStRaToR
M..B..S

Male
Number of posts : 1614
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: The other side of tomorrow   The other side of tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 12:19 am

really it's very fantastic
bas hal ta3takedo en fe ekhwat keda
momken bas nader
good story
nice donia
thanks
Back to top Go down
https://endless-life.forumotion.com/
AdMiNStRaToR
AdMiNStRaToR

Female

PostSubject: Re: The other side of tomorrow   The other side of tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 2:08 am

leeh?? dah el tabe3i el mafrood el e5wat keda.. mesh el habal eli e7na feeh
Back to top Go down
CoRCoS
CoRCoS

Male
Number of posts : 1327
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: The other side of tomorrow   The other side of tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 6:11 am

f3ln 3ndk 72 ya donia
nice
Back to top Go down
M..B..S
AdMiNStRaToR
AdMiNStRaToR
M..B..S

Male

PostSubject: Re: The other side of tomorrow   The other side of tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 10:43 am

mana 3aref ana batkalem 3ala el wake3
nader shewaia
Back to top Go down
CoRCoS
CoRCoS

Male

PostSubject: Re: The other side of tomorrow   The other side of tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 4:13 pm

F3ln ya basha nader showia
Back to top Go down
AdMiNStRaToR
AdMiNStRaToR

Female

PostSubject: Re: The other side of tomorrow   The other side of tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 5:30 pm

....NO C O M M E N T
Back to top Go down
M..B..S
AdMiNStRaToR
AdMiNStRaToR
M..B..S

Male

PostSubject: Re: The other side of tomorrow   The other side of tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 7:06 pm

the best thing
Back to top Go down
CoRCoS
CoRCoS

Male

PostSubject: Re: The other side of tomorrow   The other side of tomorrow I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 9:14 pm

Very Happy Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
AdMiNStRaToR
AdMiNStRaToR

Female

PostSubject: Re: The other side of tomorrow   The other side of tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:30 pm

thank you for your replies and efforts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The other side of tomorrow   The other side of tomorrow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The other side of tomorrow
Page 1 of 1